5.25.2006Filed in Momist Luxury by Momist at 1:39 AM
Manolo Blahnik's "heelless shoe," called the Arunium ($3,145)
large leather quilted bag with polished brass hardware.
* large leather quilted bag.
* rolled leather handles with buckles for adjustable length.
* top zip closure and key hole zipper pull.
* magnetic flap closure with decorative leather covered brass lock with key.
* decorative buckles on each end of bag.
* polished brass hardware including four feet on base of bag.
* interior back zip pocket and double front pockets.
* tonal check lining.
* 17 1/2" x 13" x 7" with a 8" adjustable drop from center of handles to top of bag.
* made in italy.
* style # 31705884.
burberry large leather quilted bag
The "screen" of the Japanese designer Naoto Fukasawa's TV, a paperweight for B&B Italia, is also a magnifying glass. $609 at B&B Italia, 150 East 58th Street.
Text Nytimes.com Style Magazine
Dieting is hard work and measuring every bite makes it even harder. So studio panepinto created MESU, a line of bowls that help you put an end to portion distortion, without signaling to the world that you are on a diet.
MESU means measure beautifully. Great design and subtle graphics let you measure perfect portions directly in a bowl that you bring to the table!
Seen @ Nytimes.com
PROPOLINE shampoos are a naturally effective, specialized treatment range. They consist of an 80% plant extract base of problem-solving natural ingredients. All shampoos begin with a base of rosemary water with the addition of saponaria officinalis and other naturally derived cleansing agents. PROPOLINE uses the highest possible quantity and quality of natural extracts in combination with medicinal plants, resulting in a perfect synergy of nature and science. Since 1979, PROPOLINE shampoos are best sellers among the cosmeceutical brands in Greece.